Monday, November 19, 2018

69 Firebird 350



Hey Folks,

I know it's been awhile since I posted anything.  Reason being basic survival and lack of resources.  Some major things have happened over the past few months which changed priorities.  I wish I could say it was along the lines of a change for the better but I can't.

Seems things keep coming up that test my resolve to stay on the sunny side of the street.  One of those things has brought about an opportunity for someone else.

"Black Ice"  Is a 1969 Firebird 350 that was built about 10 years ago and lovingly cared for since by my folks.  It's a great Resto Mod with reliability, performance and safety upgrades that make it a great boulevard cruiser, highway brawler and car show king.  Speaking of which if you follow GoodGuys you may have seen it at the Scottsdale, AZ fall meetup a few times.

Check out the video below for details.  The bird needs a good home, maybe it's yours!

c-ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment